Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paris

     Our weekend in Paris was short, but fun. We didn't make it to Versailles because 3 of the 4 of us were not feeling great, so we headed back to Metz a little earlier than planned. Here's some photos from the weekend.



I decided to open up a cafe.

This bridge is covered in locks put here by couples over the years. No idea how long ago it started.

Heading to the Louvre museum.


This pyramid is actually the entrance to the museum.

Ethan's on TV!

"Love Differences" written in many languages.



I call this one the "Philip Gordon". 

Taking a selfie with Mona.

The crowd I had to wade through to see the Mona Lisa.



Steak Tar-Tar is one of my new favorite foods. I'm surprised it doesn't make me sick.


Sticking with our tradition of eating food in view of famous buildings. This is a crepe with ice cream. Good stuff.

Notre Dame. We're in line to go inside. It was worth the wait. There was a service going on inside, and some very pretty singing.

I won this bad boy in a raffle. Too bad I can't bring it home on the plane. I decided to just give it away.

Arc de Triumph

At night the tower lights up.

And at 11 it sparkles.



     As always, thanks for reading. Comments are appreciated. Sorry I didn't go into a lot of detail or story time in this post, but I'm also trying to get another one done today to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever go see "Now You See Me"? Good movie. Anyway, the lock wall is in it. So cool.

    ReplyDelete